This 94' was built to US specifications throughout. 240-volt A/C 60 Hertz mono-phase supplied by one of the two generators or from the shore power through one of the shore sockets. The appliances are divided into two groups (A and B), both of which can be activated by a choice of one of four different power sources. The two Groups can also be activated together by one single power source, 24-Volt DC from four separate battery groups.
Service batteries: Engine starter batteries can be paralleled (manually) to start the engines in an emergency. Heavy-duty service batteries are used with an automatic refill facility, whilst no maintenance hermetic batteries are used for the engines.
Single-phase Power System: 12-volt DC for the generator services (through independent batteries) and for the stereo system supply.
A mono-phase current is drawn from the 24-volt DC – 240-volt AC 6000 watt inverter to activate the HI-FI, TV, telephone, and fridges. The batteries are charged by rectifiers, or during navigation by two alternators on the main engines. The 12-volt batteries for the Genset ignition are recharged by the Genset itself.
The electric system, both AC and DC, is run from two electric panels, one of which is located at the helm station, and one in the Engine Room.
The Grounding System is made of copper-plated wiring that connects the hull-grounding plates and all metal parts of the boat.
- 793-Gallon Freshwater Tank Capacity
- Fresh water pressure system with two autoclaves
- Water heater for distribution of hot water, 80 gallons total (2)
- Circulation pump 220-volt for hot water
- Polypropylene pipes with marine bronze gate valves
- Black & Grey Water Systems
- (1) Manual/automatic pump for 132-gallon gray water discharge (1 acting as a spare for the other)
- (1) Manual/automatic pump for black water tank discharge with switch control panels (1 acting as a spare for the other)
- Connection for black water outlet at stern
- Underwater automatic bilge pump for each watertight compartment
- (1) Electric pump centralized with manifold and values for suction of the bilges in each water-tight compartment
- (1) Complete electric pump for firefighting and chain washing (acting as a spare for the bilge pump)
- High-Capacity Drain Systems in Engine Room
Stainless steel fuel main tanks (2) with visual level and electric gauge
Stainless steel decantation/daily tank (1) with water purging outlet
Rubber-type tested flexible hoses with bronze seacocks
- Washbasins, shows, and bidets discharging in gray water tank
- Electric W/C with Macerator pump each and fresh water washing for discharge in black water tank
FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEM:
- Smoke alarm with central alarm in wheelhouse and sensors in all Staterooms, Galley, Dining area, Salon, TV room, Wheelhouse, Garage, Engine Room, and Aft Deck
- Salt Water System connected to the firefighting pump, aft and bow outlets, fire house and nozzle
- CO2 Fire-Fighting System in Engine Room with (2) 45 KG cylinders (4) discharge outlets Dual Command Starting System: (1) on the Co2 cylinder and (1) on a remote control, with warning siren
- Fast shut-off of each fuel tank valve with remote control
- Fast shut-off of each air intake (in and out) with remote control
- (12) Portable fire extinguishers installed for immediate use
- All Kidde Fire Extinguishers re-certified January 2019
AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM:
- Fan Coil Circulating Water System with water-air exchange associated with a certified fan cool or heat in the room. Rated cooling capacity 160.000 BTU/h (45.000 kcal/h)
- ARAMAT monolithic for the hull
- ARAMAT sandwich for the hull side and Main Deck (Vacuum System lamination)
- ARAMAT sandwich for superstructure and Flybridge (Vacuum System lamination)
- Marine plywood for Dunnages
- Marine plywood for bulkheads of the cabinets, bathrooms and doors with first quality wood covering
- 30mm ARAMAT sandwich for the (3) watertight bulkheads
- Marine Plywood for furniture with first-quality wood covering
- Plastic laminated for shower
- Marble for washbasin countertops in the bathroom and for work counter in the Galley
- Marble floors in the bathrooms
- Stainless-steel and tempered glass for the portholes
- Stainless-steel and painted aluminum for the side doors
- Stainless-steel sliding door to the Flybridge
- Tempered glass for the windows and stainless-steel for the window frames
- Stainless-steel frames and tempered glass for the Salon door
- Stainless-steel and Plexiglass for the Flybridge windscreen
- Engine Room with massive layer panels and sound-proofing LLA panels outside finishing
- Separating bulkheads for staterooms in sandwich 40mm
Exclusions are to include but are not limited to, all owner’s personal items. A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale, upon written request.