Industry leader in
sales and service of boats, ships since 1959.№1
We invite you to the wonderful world of comfort and luxury where high-level service and excellent conveniences will follow you during your journey.
Choose destinations yourself and go wherever you want on board your personalized yacht charter with a professional and experienced crew. From historic towns and deserted islands to gorgeous beaches and modern getaways, all of the places you’ve dreamed about are now only a Charter away.
Specify where you would like to travel
Introduction to yacht charter
A yacht charter gives you unlimited ways to make your dreams come true. What are... →Read more →
All the waters of the world are waiting for you
What’s special about yacht chartering? You won’t lose your connection with the world. All vessels... →Read more →
What to do to make your charter the best
YACHT CHARTERING GIVES YOU A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE. FOLLOW THE RECOMMENDATIONS LISTED BELOW TO BE SURE... →Read more →
Be free in your choice
Follow your captain’s advice if you want to have an amazing journey. Open your mind... →Read more →
TRUST YOUR CAPTAIN AND BROKER
There are certain requirements which must be considered by you and your broker before your... →Read more →
You charter FAQs answered
IT’S YOUR FIRST YACHT CHARTER AND YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT TO BEGIN WITH? YOU WONDER... →Read more →
Charter Yachts for a family
ENJOYING FLAWLESS AND FUN-FOR-EVERYBODY MULTI-GENERATIONAL FAMILY VACATIONS – IS IT POSSIBLE? IF SUCH A WONDER... →Read more →
Yacht Chartering for Health
CAN YOU IMAGINE SUCH A VACATION WHERE YOU TREAT YOURSELF WITH DELICIOUS FOOD EVERY DAY... →Read more →
Charter yachts for adventurers
NO MATTER HOW RARE OR EXTREME THE OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES YOU HAVE IN MIND ARE... →Read more →
Benefit of the off-season
VISIT THE MOST POPULAR YACHT CHARTER DESTINATIONS DURING THE OFF-SEASON – USE YOUR CHANCE TO... →Read more →
Route less traveled
THE WHITE SANDS OF THE SOUTH AND THE BLACK SKY OF THE NORTH ARE JUST... →Read more →
YOUR ESSENTIAL CHARTER CALENDAR WILL HELP YOU TO COORADINATE YOUR VISIT TO ATTEND EVERY DELIGHTFUL... →Read more →
Shestakov Yacht Sales is pleased to offer announce their Charter Yacht Division. Historically Shestakov Yacht Sales specialized in choosing and purchasing your perfect yacht; now, we can now help you organize the most thrilling voyage of your life, a Yacht Charter Vacation. Coastal and inland waters of Canada, the US, Latin America, the Caribbean, the Bahamas, and the British Virgin Islands are all available to you. Centrally located in the heart of the “Venice of the Americas” we offer you charter yachts in Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach Counties.
When you charter an automobile you are handed your contract and a set of keys. You get into the vehicle and set out; you are responsible for the equipment and your trip.
Yacht Chartering is quite different, it isn’t merely a lease then you are on your own. This exceptional vessel and the crew are there for your service. You need not worry about the yachts operations, nor look for a fueling station, nor purchase food, nor rove in search of a shore and study to steer. A captain stands at the helm and the hands of the crew take care of everything. You won’t lose the way, you’ll avoid a storm timely, and you’ll be able to visit the most interesting places. At your disposal is a culinary professional, trained to prepare the most sumptuous cuisine that would create envy in the most scrupulous critics and the most expensive restaurants.
A yacht charter vacation can be viewed as a structured tour, but what’s unknown is that you’ll have absolute freedom for choosing intermediate points, pastimes, and duration of stops. Only the provisions of a contract limit you and those limits are only the term of lease and the approximate route.
Why is a Yacht Charter Broker necessary?
It seems easy enough to find an owner of a charter yacht, pay the lease, and then to hire a crew. However, what seems easy is more often not so easy, and sometimes things get complicated. This is where a Yacht Charter Broker becomes necessary. The captain must have documents confirming his right and capability of steering that very vessel, and the owner must realize that he gets a profit and is obliged to pay taxes. A Charter Yacht Broker sees that those things all happen. There are problems of insurance and of the very organization of the voyage which are all practically impossible to coordinate without the assistance of a Broker.
The Yacht Charter Brokers at Shestakov Yacht Sales will help you to organize your vacation, down to the smallest detail, to ensure the best possible vacation ever. Your responsibilities are to relax!
- We have an extensive base of charter yachts and their owners’ data.
- We know the particulars of legislation and the tiniest details of charter industry insurance whether it is a boat chartered in Miami or an expeditionary ship chartered in Canada.
- We have access to a vast assortment of yachts and ships available to our clients; with our assistance, you can go to Alaska or organize a sail along the Mississippi.
- Organizing yacht charter vacations can easily be done through e-communications. However, sometimes one or two personal meetings may have to be had.
So, you have made up your mind to start your voyage. Where to begin?
- Reach out several months before the trip to begin previewing those yacht charter vessels that area available. Typically we can organize a charter within several days. However, waiting until the last minute may result in difficulties and unnecessary expense, because many yachts may already be contracted or may need to be repositioned to meet the dates you are interested in.
- Determine the route and travel companions. The choice of the yacht will depend on your “sleep needs”. In some cases a small boat with two cabins will do, in other cases a vessel accommodating 15 – 20 passengers may be necessary. The same guidelines apply to the route. A riverine craft will not cross an ocean and an expedition ship will not enter an inlet.
- Determine your budget. If you’re a beginner at organizing a yacht charter, we’ll offer you several options and help you to negotiate a price. Keep in mind that total cost of the voyage will exceed the cost of the lease: fuel, water, food, anchorage and the other expenses of this kind are not included in the charter. These costs are commonly referred to as APA (Advanced Provisioning Allocations). And lastly, always remember gratuity for the Captain and Crew, they deserve it!
- Upon selecting your preferred yacht to charter, you will pay in advance, typically 30 days. Advance payment is a guarantee for the owner of the yacht and for the crew.
- After the broker coordinates the charter with the owner, they will prepare charter documents for your signature and preference sheets for your completion. Once the contract is signed, the preferences are all submitted and the payments have been made … you’ll just sit back and enjoy your vacation.
On the defined charter day, you’ll be warmly welcomed aboard to start your voyage. Everything will be ready. At the end, the APA receipts will be offered to you by the Captain and a fine farewell bid to you by the crew.
What does a yacht broker do?
A broker simplifies:
- research of the available yachts
- coordination of conditions with an owner and a captain
- execution of documents
Important! A broker guarantees the security of the deal for both parties
Why Shestakov Yacht Sales?
We’ve streamlines our process to make everything as simple as possible. In business since 1959, we know how to prepare for contract negotiations and a satisfactory outcome to be pleasing and mutually beneficial to all parties involved. We have our own inventory of yachts, crews, and owners. Many owners benefitting by charters nowadays have bought their vessels through Shestakov Yacht Sales. We are savvy and sophisticated in the area of yacht charters and we can help you to choose the best vessel for your vacation.
Chartering a Yacht in South Florida through Shestakov Yacht Sales is the guarantee of your complete ease and satisfaction of the most luxurious vacation known. Rest assured that Shestakov Yacht Sales will make every attempt to create a restful and stress free yacht charter experience. Contact us today!